With much reflection, guidance and diligence, we can externalize the jewels we have buried within. With the right brotherhood, we can create a safe space to encourage each other to do so. This is why we’re inviting you to participate in our Mastermind Book Review Workshop.
The workshop's aim is to strengthen our brotherhood and deepen our understanding of each other. We understand that many of us have busy and different lives. This is why we believe instead of adding a book to your to do list, we ask you to do the following:
- Bring a book that has inspired you.
- Be prepared to provide a 2 minute presentation that provides;
- Your three takeaways after reading the book;
- Your reason for choosing to read such book;
- A brief description of the book’s impact on you on a personal level.
Lastly, please be prepared to answer questions on the topic of the book. We will allow no more than three questions per book review. However, we encourage all of our members and guests to pursue further discussions on the topic of interest with the book reviewer, after the meeting.
Hosted by LeMar Moore, Charlie Vargas and Tai Allen.
Mastermind Connect Headquarters. Please email us at email@example.com for details.